W2F Blog Posts
As part of keeping our website fresh and live, and sharing the magic of the work done within our W2F Recovery Tribe, we’re aiming to post a regular blog, at least once a month.
It’s great to have contributions from different people to hear a range of voices and experiences, from anyone involved in W2F.
Contributions can include:
- A piece of your creative or inspirational writing - poetry or prose (in written, photographic or video form)
- Something about your involvement with W2F and experiences of being part of the Tribe
- Photos you’ve taken on events with short captions
- Reflections on the latest mentoring day / residential
Some guidelines and requests:
- Keep any writing to a maximum of 500 words (200 - 300 words are ideal)
- Keep any videos up to a maximum of 2 mins (sending videos via We Transfer is best)
- Focus on your direct and fresh experience in relation to W2F or a topic of your choosing, rather than focusing on past experiences
- Please send a recent photo of yourself outdoors to include, ideally from a Mentoring Day etc
- Get in touch with Jo to send your blog or with any questions
Thank you for contributing!